Which book and author comes to your mind with the below clues???
2. Briony Tallis
3. Big Brother
4. Tour De france.
5. Recalled to Life
6. My Precious
8. If you want something bad enough, the whole world conspires to help you get it
9. John Galt
10. Paris Sewers
11. You better not never tell nobody but God
12. Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules.
13. Fountain of four rivers
14. April 18, 1906
15. Boo Radley
16. Mr. Jingles
18. Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart.
19. Titular dolls
20 Tara Plantation
21. “simply messing about in boats”
22. White Ship
24. When you’re in bed, you’re dead
26. Sniff, Scurry. Hem and Haw
27. Kristy Thomas
28. Edward Cullen
29. Et tu, Brute?
30. It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife
33. Moorland of dartmoor
34. Whenever you feel like criticizing any one,” he told me, “just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had
37. Nurse Ratched
38. Build it as a monument to that spirit which is yours…and could have been mine
40. how to give the stolen million back
41. What not to do at IIT
42. Seven Commandments of Animalism
43. He was an old man who fished alone in a skiff in the Gulf Stream and he had gone eighty-four days now without taking a fish
44. Hogwarts 45.
Prabaker Kishan Kharre
47. The world must be all f****** up when men travel first class and literature goes as freight 48. What’s in a name? That which we call a rose. By any other name would smell as sweet.
50. Never let a pal down