As an Indian, one of my toughest things to obtain while traveling outside India is a visa. Unlike my western friends, I do not have the luxury to pack up and leave to a new country one fine day.
I need to go through countless visa guides, find out about the latest rules in the country I am travelling to, prepare endless documentation and so much more.
I have written extensively about visas for Indians and hope one day the situation will change for us.
ULTIMATE VISA GUIDE
But before we go any further, let us take you to the ultimate guide to visa travel for Indians.
I wrote this post after getting frustrated with the process and in this guide, I try to bring everything you need to know about visas for Indians in one place.
Why don’t you go check it out for more details?
LATEST VISA GUIDE POSTS
- Schengen Visa for Indians (Short term tourism visa, fees, Application)
- Australia Visa for Indians (Tourist or Business Visa Subclass 600)
- Your Ultimate Guide To Procuring a Schengen Visa from Netherlands (Indians)
- Malaysia Visa For Indians (eNTRI or eVisa or Visa on Arrival?)
- UK And Ireland Visa: British Irish Visa Scheme (BIVS) For Indians
- Israeli Visa For Indians (A DIY Guide and other tips)