I have slowly started getting accolades from different parts of the internet. I have been mentioned as one of the top travel blogs in India as well as outside India. You can find some of them below.
If you want to work with me, head over to this page.
In addition, I have been featured in multiple publications and travel blogs around the world.
- The travel industry is finally ending discrimination against solo travelers. Or is it? – Quoted in the Washington Post
- An Indian’s Guide to What Not to Do at a Broadway Musical – Huffington Post
- A Vegetarian Foodie’s Guide to the USA – Huffington Post
- Italy for the Indian Traveller – Tripoto
- New York – The City Of Dreams – Tripoto
- The Echo of the Valley – Deccan Herald
- What To Pack for a Safari To Tanzania – Tour Radar
- #BloggerContest: Experiencing the Taj Way at Taj Gateway, Calicut – Makemytrip
- 20 Indian Female Travelers to Follow on Instagram – Drifter Planet
- 41 Ways to prove that Travelling is more than a Quote – A Broken Backpack
- 50 Surreal Travel Destinations That Should Be on Your Bucket List – Drifter Planet
- MY FAVORITE PLACE ON EARTH: 50 TRAVEL BLOGGERS SHARE THEIRS – Two Drifters
- DROOLWORTHY VEGETARIAN DISHES FROM 24 COUNTRIES IN EUROPE – Europe Diaries
- Great Travel Blogs – Expert Vagabond
- Reviews of the Tata Hexa – Tata Motors