Places To Visit In Europe (Ultimate eBook to plan your Europe Trip)
Places to visit in Europe
Don’t know where to go to in Europe? This eBook gives you the ultimate list of places to visit in Europe.
This 90+ page eBook gives you all insights on how to plan your eurotrip, what places to visit in Europe, practical day to day itineraries, vegetarian food guides, how to procure a visa, what day trips to take in Europe, solo female travel in Europe and many more other details.Buy Now
What is Inside this eBook?
Meet the Author
Soumya Nambiar is a travel blogger based out of India and her primary niche is Europe travel.
She is an expert when it comes to traveling in Europe. She has been to 20+ countries in Europe and has been to Europe more than 10 times. Ask her anything about Indian visas and Vegetarian food and she is one of the trusted resources when it comes to planning your first trip to Europe.Read More about the author
Commonly Asked questions I answer in this book
Here are some of the questions I answer in this book:
- What type of visa should I procure for going to Europe?
- I want non-Indian vegetarian food. What are the different options available?
- I want to go from point A to point B. What are the different options available?
- It is my first time in Europe. What are the things to consider in Europe?
- What currency is used in Europe?
- What is the best time to travel to Europe?
- What are some of the must-visit places in Europe in each country?
- I want to do some day trips in Europe? Which ones do you recommend?
- How much should I budget for a trip to Europe?
Snapshots from the eBook
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this book available on Amazon?
No, currently the book is available only through purchase through Gumroad.
Is there a free copy of the book available?
If you subscribe to my mailing list, you get a free downloadable copy.
Is there a print version available?
No, currently there is no print version available.
How frequently is this guide updated?
This is currently updated twice a year. Every time I update on Gumroad, you get a notification to download the updated version.
Do you process refunds?
No, refunds are not feasible in this case.
How secure is GumRoad?
I have personally used Gumroad multiple times to buy eBooks. All payment related stuff is taken care of by Gumroad and hence I have no access to any of your credit card or Paypal details.Will I be charged for VAT?
You will be charged a 5% VAT by Gumroad based on the country you reside in.
There is an error in the book. How do I contact you?
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
What are you waiting for?Buy Now